23 February 2010

Let's take this show...

On the road. Which is exactly what we plan to do over the next two weeks. I'm headed to Brazil and Argentina with the Illinois Ag Leadership Program.

Our plane departs at 9pm tonight from Chicago. I am hoping to write and post pictures nearly every day so make sure you check back for updates. I will be working a little bit while we're traveling so major thank yous to Christina Wilkinson, Ryan Voorhees, Keith Worner, Courtney Lynne and Mike Sabol who are all helping out while I'm gone.

I return midday on the 7th of March. I can't wait to see all the fun and exciting things South America has to offer.

I am very sad to be missing Commodities Classic this year - so everyone will have to keep me posted as to what is going on in Anaheim! I will miss all of you terribly!

...Until next time.

No comments: